Information For Transient Dialysis Patients
Turkish Kidney Foundation Ahmet Ermis Dialysis Center
Thank you for your interest in transient dialysis in TKF Ahmet Ermis Dialysis Center. Before we can consider your request, we require the following information.
- Current history and physical (within a one month of treatment date)
- Lab results including HIV, Hepatitis B, Surface Antigen quantitative, Hepatitis B, surface antibody, Hepatitis C, antibody, must be drawn within three weeks of treatment date at our facility.
- Current “medical progress” notes.
- Current medication list
- Chest X-Ray or PPD must be done within three weeks of treatment date at our facility.
- EKG within three months.
- Copies of three most recent flow sheets (Patient to carry additional three recent flow sheets prior to just treating.)
- Completed “transient transfer form” (enclosed)
- Signed “authorization for treatment form” (enclosed)
This information can be mailed to: Turk Bobrek Vakfi, Ahmet Ermis Diyaliz Merkezi, Gunes Sok., No:2, 34590 Bahcelievler / Istanbul/ Turkey or fax to + 90 212 505 08 37 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All items must be received before our medical staff can review the chart.
Payment of fee by cash or credit card is required on site.
We will be in touch with you to arrange a schedule once your medical information has been approved. Please feel free to call if there are any questions, +90 212 507 08 37 / Ext: 1471.
We look forward to your visit vith us.
Turkish Kidney Foundation
Ahmet Ermis Dialysis Center Team