Information For Transient Dialysis Patients
Thank you for your interest in transient dialysis at Ahmet Ermiş Dialysis Center.
Turkish Kidney Foundation (TKF) was established in 1985 and Ahmet Ermiş Dialysis Center is owned and operated by TKF, serves as Turkey’s largest dialysis facility since 1988.
The dialysis center is connected to Hizmet Hospital, a general purpose hospital which is also owned by TKF and operated by Turkey’s one of the leading healthcare groups.
Nephrology, kidney transplantation, ESWL and dialysis during ICU services are available.
- Current history and physical (within a one month of treatment date)
- Lab results including HIV, Hepatitis B, Surface Antigen quantitative, Hepatitis B, surface antibody, Hepatitis C, antibody, must be drawn within three weeks of treatment date at our facility.
- Current “medical progress” notes.
- Current medication list
- Chest X-Ray or PPD must be done within three weeks of treatment date at our facility.
- EKG within three months.
- Copies of three most recent flow sheets (Patient to carry additional three recent flow sheets prior to just treating.)
- Completed “transient transfer form” (enclosed) ( Page 2 )
- Signed “authorization for treatment form” (enclosed)
This information can be mailed to: Turk Bobrek Vakfi, Ahmet Ermis Diyaliz Merkezi, Gunes Sok., No:2, 34590 Bahcelievler / Istanbul/ Turkey or fax to + 90 212 505 08 37 or e-mail to email@example.com. All items must be received before our medical staff can review the chart.
“Reimbursement agreements with health insurance and social security companies, cash and credit card payment options are available.”
We will be in touch with you to arrange a schedule once your medical information has been approved. Please feel free to call if there are any questions, +90 212 507 99 50 / Ext: 1471
We look forward to your visit with us.